I'm in to... {thoughts of}

6:58 AM Posted by Unknown

Lately I've been thinking lots of things to write about... somehow(Now) I've decide to pen 'em down via quotes that are in my mind day and night.... these quotes, I've found 'em very meaningful in my life journey so far and each one has it's own big chunk of explanation on how i relate to it. I'm sure if you ponder little bit about each, it will whisper you somethin'...

Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.
~ Barbara Johnson

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~ Louis Nizer

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
~ 16th century poet

I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most profitable explanation is that I was made for another world.
~ C.S. Lewis

If you take too long in deciding what to do with your life, you’ll find you’ve done it.
~ George B. Shaw

It's so much easier to pray for a bore than to go and see one.
~ C.S. LewisQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment