When the sun is about to shine, it....

7:24 AM Posted by Unknown

If there are two things i relearned, (1) Murphy law does happen. (2) When it does, the crap of Myrphay law doesn't nullify the promises of the great "I AM". May God bless William Carey for reminding me that, The future is as bright as the promises of God!

When I say: "I can't do it"
God says: "You can do all things" (Philippians 4:13)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

When I say: "It's impossible"
God says: "All things are possible" (Luke 18:27)
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

When I say: "I'm not able"
God says: "I am able" (II Corinthians 9:8)
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all thingsat all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every goodwork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment