Quotes

6:14 AM Posted by Unknown

Some times quotes from other people help us to say what we want to say... I guess what i wanted to say right now at this moment can be summed up with these couple of quotes.


"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."~Og Mandino


"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well."~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"We humans can tolerate suffering, but we cannot tolerate meaninglessness"~Desmond Tutu
"To try is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard of life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing does nothing, has nothing, is nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, live, and love."~Leo Buscaglia


0 comments:

Post a Comment