Day-4 of the 40 days Journey

8:50 AM Posted by Unknown

4th day, Totally amazing. I'm amazed. The energy level i feel in my bones and blood, its much much better than the days i ate chicken and mutton. I wish i had lived this life before. ( i've never observered lent before)
I loved the season i'm in, though the situations outside of me are same old ones. But inside i feel God is up to something..... I wanna co-operate with HIM with full of my mind, heart and soul. While expecting Great Miracle Touch from him finger.

Today i woke up at @ 5:30 AM  I brush up, took shower, drunk coconut water... and rushed to Church for today's devotion. Truly we had a good time of worship. We sang  "Saviour He can move the mountain".... And pastor younus shared scripture about Life of Daniel.


1- He was a man of Purpose. ( from the beginning he resolved in his heart not to defile himself.)
When he took a stand for God, He was able to influence 3 other friends.

2- He was a man of Prayer. He prayed 3 times a day, we also pray 3 times but it's only for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even if the kind announce a decree not to worship any god, Daniel didn't change his habit. He was also fasting from the food of the king. And He and his friends were looking better than the rest.

3- He was a man of Prudence. When you honor God there is no way He won't honor you back. Dan 1:20 says Daniel and his friends aptitude was 10 times better than others... WOW.

At the end we all said this AWAKENING - Confession prayer.

Jesus, I plead your blood  over my sins and the sins of my nations. Shake eveything than can not be shaken. End darkness and shine your light on me. Send revival to me! My family! My church! My city! My nation!
In Jesus Name AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment