Day-5 of the 40 days Journey

3:53 AM Posted by Unknown

5th day, yey. I love it. Another day added in my life where i sensed God is up to something with my inside man. While every things outside is the same, (so to say even certain things are gone worse than before) But still it didn't bother me much as it used to. No time at all to be stressed about all the stuffs. Am just soaked in His presence by gazing at his face through  His word.

I've reached to church at 6:35 AM, i sat at last row and start sining ' I'm free", you know, certain songs even though you sang 'em zillion times before..... all of a sudden they mean really different to you in day like this. This is what happen today when i sang all the songs like, I'm free, Hold me close,  There is no one else like you, Lord reign in me...... some of the verses assure you to unbrden your issues at the throne.

Today the devotion was led by, a  NRI guy (pastor) who came from UK. His name is  Dr. Jim Master.
He spoke to us about prayer. The title was " God and me and incredible prayer partnership"

From matt 21:12, he said "my house shall be house of prayer" He urged us to pray proactive prayer rather than crises prayer. He said Prayer time is never convenient time. You make time deliberately.

Five Major points He shared with us.

1- Holy Spitit - Rom 8:26 When you are weak the spirit will help you.
2- Simple prayer works. Pray like a child. Matt 18 come like a child. Simple talk.
3- Specific Prayer works. Be specific from what you pray. List things you are asking God for.  
4- Be Stubborn - in good sense stubbornness. Don't forget about God's promises. Those are yours not anyone else's.  Gal 6:7-9
5- Satisfaction - Prayer should be joyful meeting not misery meeting. Isa 56:7 (I'll give them great Joy)

At the end he emphasis  on  Prayer of Thanks Giving -   Matt  8:2 He worshiped him before he ask him any thing. Matt 9:18 also the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment